Friday, March 11, 2011

From Safford, Arizona, more Conspiracy Theory

Do you remember the movie "Conspiracy Theory?" In the movie, Jerry Fletcher could see conspiracies when no one else could. (A somewhat lonely world when you're so gifted.) Based on peculiar coincidences, Jerry tells Julie Robert's character (Alice) that NASA is using a secret weapon on the Space Shuttle that triggers earthquakes to kill the President of the United States. In two fast moving scenes easy to miss the first time through the movie, he passingly tells Alice an earthquake will occur during an upcoming presidential visit in Turkey. And sure enough, in a later somewhat chaotic scene, Alice briefly catches a TV news report that there had been a 7.3 earthquake in Turkey while the President was visiting!

Well, I don't have that kind of evidence of a conspiracy, but while re-reviewing Justice Bruntinel's application to the JNC to be an Arizona Justice, I noticed another piece that fits my Conspiracy Theory. Brutinel's mom is from Safford, Arizona.

Hmmm. Safford, Arizona. Anyone know the demographics of Safford? (Answer below.)

In my "Conspiracy Theory" post, I postulated that Mormonism might be involved here. For I am a Christian Evangelist who spent about a decade witnessing to Mormons and judge Mary Hamm, a BYU graduate, presumably Mormon, was assigned to a case of mine in Prescott. Maybe by Judge Brutinel.

Since pre-trial "evidence" had been presented that I was what Mormons call an "Anti-Mormon," and knowing that Mormons are taught in their temple ceremony that people like me are paid by the devil (see my recusal motion for Mormon federal judge David Campbell, where the temple ceremony is cited in an affidavit by a former Mormon) I filed a pre-trial motion that a judge who was Mormon or who had taken the oath of allegiance the Mormon church (called the "Law of Consecration") recuse themselves from my case.

But Mary Hamm, BYU graduate (BYU stands for Brigham Young University, a Mormon church owned institution, if you didn't know) did not recuse. Instead, she engaged in a horrifically biased "trial" in which she engaged in ex parte communication with the opposing party and acted as counsel for the opposing party, even calling and questioning witness for the opposing side! (A federal civil right lawsuit is in process. CV-10-8049 in the Arizona District.)

I previously postulated that this peculiar coincidence was the result of Judge Brutinel extracting revenge for this blog and for being used to remove former judge howard hinson from office. All good motives. But then I noticed Judge Brutinel's mom was from Safford.

Safford is a predominately Mormon town!

Hmmm... I wonder what the next earth shattering event will be? Can anyone tell me if Judge Brutinel is LDS? You can anonymously submit a comment. I would need to know what Ward he belongs to.

P.S. Thanks also to the anonymous commenter who left a comment on my "The Inside Dope" post. He/She sees the problem too.)

P.P.S. Judge Bruinel also reports he gave a talk with Mormon federal judge Murray Snow. (see p. 33 of Brutinel's application) That could be random coincidence, since he gave a lot of talks with a lot of other judges too. But, at that talk, was Joe Kanefield, the guy who picked Bruintel for Governor Brewer. Have I ever told you it's a Good Ole Boys Club?

No comments: