Friday, March 11, 2011

Congratulations to badphoenixcops!

This post isn't "relevant," as lawyers would say, since it doesn't pertain to Judge Brutinel per se. But I wanted to acknowledge the success of badphoenixcops in conjunction with the First Amendment. (Which judge Mary E. Hamm said is "dangerous.") These guys have targeted now former Phoenix police chief Jack Harris in a relentless negative publicity campaign. To the point that they achieved "critical mass," where police officers from inside the Phoenix PD anonymously sent photos, tapes, memos, tips, etc. Someone from within the Phoenix PD even left a nice present at their door. As a result of their blog (in part), Jack Harris finally left office.

Of course, they paid for it. Mr. Harris had their home raided and computers seized. (We're not as free to speak as you might think and "absolute immunity corrupts absolutely." (You heard that here first. Blog coming to the mary hamm blog.)

Now, I'd be flattering myself if I thought anyone within the Judiciary in Arizona was reading my blogs here. (Cari probably stopped reading when she lost her job with the Court. And even then, it was her job to read what I wrote, not really her choice.) But if any of you in are reading this, especially those of you who are the subjects of my posts, you should be thankful I'm a Christian man. While I applaud the spirit of badphoenixcops, their language, photos and style are very coarse. While what some of you have done is criminal, I'm trying to keep the conversation civil.
While it's true that unless you repent, you'll pay in hell, it's not my place to give you hell here.

As I wrote previously, I haven't yet reached critical mass. Not that I want to spend the rest of my life writing this blog, but it's always nice when insiders send you info that writes itself.

Remember, you can leave a comment anonymously.

And some of you have. Thanks!

No comments: